Monday, January 23, 2023

MAKE IT - MAIL IT MONDAY - Paper Pumpkin

 Good morning, friends.

We have a major snow storm headed our way but today is to be gorgeous so I'm hurrying to post then heading into the city for the day. Bob has plans and is going to hold down the fort. 

The January 2023 Paper Pumpkin kit came just in time for this. Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about sending out Valentines!!! Do you send out cards for this day of love?

Here's the kit contents:


Key to my heart design was inspired by the Locks of Love bridge in Paris. You can read about the bridge/ fence HERE

I made one of each card in my video (posted below) but here is a picture of what the cards look like when completed:


Here's my video:


Creative Blessings!
~Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment