Thursday, January 12, 2023

SPOTLIGHT THURSDAY - Gayle Agostinelli

 Good morning, everyone!

I just realized I did not show you last Thursday's photo, so let me back up a bit.

We are starting the Creator's Corner back up this month with one of my favorite YouTube gals, Gayle Agostinelli. She is so much fun to watch and makes some of the most amazing things from scraps!

So each Thursday leading up to Creator's Corner (Last Thursday of the month) and including my interview with Gayle, I'm fashioning my own twist on things she does. Last week, I made a tag from a bubble mailer. I'll drop that video HERE so you can go check it out.

This week, she inspired me to make a tag out of packaging.  Well, I made a tag out of packaging from a $Tree product BUT... I turned it into a tag with pockets! I'm using her inspiring videos to make things for my #KCDJanJJ23 journal. I finally chose papers and am going to use Stampin' Up! retired Snowflake Splendor:

Here are the pictures:




I'm not sure if I'll get back in here before Monday of next week. Bob should roll in here about Noon and I still have stuff to finish up. The first weekend he's home always belongs to him. 

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment