Monday, January 16, 2023

MAKE IT MAIL IT MONDAY - Bo Bunny!

Good morning, friends.

I just realized that I mis-titled the post last Monday. Especially since I talked about cards LOL

So here we are, correct title and a new card.


I spent the past weekend working on a massive Christmas Creative Challenge for Spectrum Art Creations. Before leaving for a six-week tour of Europe Madi set up a list of forty-two challenges using the items we had purchased from them. We had to use at least 50% of the purchased product in each challenge. Out of the forty-two, I made eleven.

Granted, we had all of December then were given a requested extension until January 15th. But as you know, I spent most all of December cataloging all the SU paper pads. I was not going to leave that project partially done and move to something else.

#SACS20 was easy. All the components were in a kit from Bo Bunny called, NOTEWORTHY.  All I had to do was choose which elements to work with. I layered the flowers in each corner as well as the bird, added stickles and the card was finished. 

I'll be back tomorrow to show you another item I made from the list. 


Creative Blessings

~Kelly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment