Wednesday, January 4, 2023

#KCDJANJJ23 Challenge - Week 1



Good morning!

As I set up this post I realized I had not posted the details about my monthly challenge here! I was sure I'd moved the video over. 
I've been busy, to put things mildly. I've spent the past four days cataloging over 30 paper packs from Stampin' Up! that never got cataloged - over the past 2.5 years!!! Geez. Was way overdue. That project is done and I now at a flip through my binders what paper I have. 

So quick note, I'll leave 2 videos today. The first will be the Monthly Challenge details and the 2nd is of the stick pull for Week 1.

Basically, we're doing a month - long challenge with your base colors being BLUES, WHITE, SILVER (or gray).  Then each week, I pull an art stick and that is one of the items you're to make. You have all month to complete any part of this project. Choose to do the ones that excite you and skip the others. No minimum requirements... just have FUN!

Challenge video with complete details:


Week 1 item:





I'll be back tomorrow to show you the 1st item going in my shop.

Creative Blessings
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment