Monday, January 30, 2023

MAKE IT - MAIL IT MONDAY - Valentines!

 Good morning, everyone!

I can not believe January 2023 is almost gone! Time to start thinking about Valentine cards if I want them out in a timely fashion.

Because I still haven't cataloged my stamps and gotten them put away, I'm pulling from paper pumpkin kits since they include stamps. 

This week, I chose the January 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit. 


The kit comprised of tri-fold cards that I just didn't get. Any way that you folded them put a sentiment of some type on the back. Really made no sense to me. So this week, I cut all the hearts apart. I used the diecut hearts to punch out smaller hearts from the larger patterned, vellum and Flirty Flamingo hearts. The only thing I added were Real Red and Flirty Flamingo card bases.

Here are the cards I came up with:




I used the heart duo punches from Stampin' Up!, giving me a scalloped background with a straight-edged heart. I layered those together then used the large Stampin' Dimensionals to give a little height. 

On the middle set of cards, I glued the first and third heart mats flat on the bade then brought the center mat up on the dimensionals.  The sentiment on the top right card as well as the heart bling were all from my stash. 

You can see how the cards went together in my video. If you watch the video on YouTube, please remember to like/ share/ subscribe and answer the question from the video in the comments section. Very much appreciated.



I'll post more this week as weather permits. We're do for ice this afternoon then snow the rest of the week. Bob leaves tomorrow so I'll be on my own to function should the power goes out. I'm good with that. 

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment