Wednesday, April 19, 2023

WOYWW #724

 Good morning, friends!

Thank you for stopping by. 

I do have some activity on my desk this week. I worked on part 1 of a project video last night for my April color challenge:


Book pages and acrylic paint project inspired by #CeriGriffiths aka #CeriTheCrafter on YouTube. You'll get to meet Ceri a week from Thursday as he is my guest for Creator's Corner.

For my color challenge this week we are painting book pages then turning them in to junk journal elements. I may even take a pass at a card. We'll see. 

NOTE: This is Bob's last week home so I may not get 'round til Tuesday. Thank you for your patience. 

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground   for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

 

Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly



6 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, I'm sure you'll have fun with the book pages and look forward to seeing the results too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs Angela x6x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun using those book pages on projects Kelly. Don't worry about visiting while Bob's home - family time takes priority. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceri Griffiths? That’s an incredibly Welsh name so I looked him up and he lives in Cardiff, about an hour away from me! How funny that I heard of him on your blog? Hope it all goes well and Bob enjoys his last week before returning to work!
    Hugs LLJ 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the challenges! Hope you enjoy the week with Bob. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting project . . . . look forward to seeing its completion.
    Enjoy your time together
    Christine #15

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely colours Kelly, makes me impatient to see the results, you know I don’t do journals but the idea of some cards using these techniques sounds very inspiring to me. Make the most of Bob, specially if you’ve got good weather, sit in the sun and gaze at spring!

    ReplyDelete