Monday, April 3, 2023

MONDAY CARD - NOT A CARD! Important information!!

 Good morning, everyone!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I found out this morning that the STAMPARATUS from Stampin' Up! is now GONE! 😪

BUT... The techniques Anna shares can be used with most any stamping platform. So, enjoy the video!

This past weekend kicked off Camp Nano (a spin off of the November National Novel Month Challenge) so I spent the weekend work on my book and author admin stuff. No cards from me.

I made the decision not to do a card mostly because I received some information I wanted to share with you.

The stamping platform from Stampin' Up!, the STAMPARATUS, is being retired! The product is already on Low Inventory.

There've been rumors as to why but personally, of all the stamping platforms to come out in past years, I really think this one is the best, and like you'll see from Anna Helman, I'm heartbroken.

I'm sharing Anna Helman's video for a couple of reasons. 

1) If you have one and think you can only use it like similar platforms, you are right AND wrong. The Stamparatus is just the best, in my opinion. I love mine!

2) If you don't have one and think after Anna's video you need to get one - DO NOT DELAY!

Contact your Stampin' Up! demonstrator ASAP. If you don't have a demonstrator you work with, I'm linking information to mine. Rhonda Henkins was one of my recruits and downline when I sold for six years. You can reach her through her Facebook Page - RHONDA'S CREATIVE CORNER.

Here's the video from Anna Helman!


I'd love to hear what type of stamping platform you use and why you like it. Educate me!

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment