Wednesday, August 17, 2022

WOYWW #689

 Good morning, everyone!

Last week was just nuts. When Bob is only off the boat for two weeks and spends 5 of the first week at his brother's just really shortened our time to do things that needed done and just spend time together. We only got to play cards TWO days! That is so not like us. 

So my desk this week is busy. I took a Lindy's magical technique class from Madi at Spectrum Art Creations last night so all my pieces were left to dry over night. I worked with the Jingle Bells collection. She is sold out of those at the moment but if you go HERE, you'll see what color collections she does have in stock. 


Some of the bee journal items are along the back. I'm hoping to finish those this weekend. I'll have my video premiere Friday morning 11:30 a.m. EST on my youtube channel if anyone would like to come and chat with me. The video will run while we're in the chat room.

The studio organization is still in progress. I'll drop last week's video at the bottom of the post if you want to see where I'm at in the process. In the mean time, I have a drawer perfect for storing my stickles but the units from Stamp n Store won't fit so Bob made one for me:

 

As I organized I realized there were some colors I don't have... Orange for one. Madi pulled some colors into the sale for me last Saturday. I have four new colors on the way... including the errant Orange. You can't do Halloween without orange!

Here's the video from last week:


That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly




6 comments:

  1. I have Stickles Envy, lol! What a great way to store them, you can see the colours and the contents are ready to squeeze, brilliant! Your room is looking amazing, the videos must focus attention onto maintaining it. Hope you enjoyed your few days with Bob!
    Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just reminded me that I have some Lindey's Magicals and they have not seen the light of day for a very long time....naughty me! I like how you store your stickles. I use them quite a lot and have mine in a rotating thingy a bit like a 'Lazy Susan'. I have to say your organising looks brilliant. I love the little boxes they look really useful. I smiled about the flocking, how many times have I bought something only to find I already had some......what are we like! Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great storage solution that, so the glue runs down easily! Shame you got to see so little of Bob! HappyWOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI there! How is Bob? Haven't seen or heard from you in a while. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I do love storage posts! Love your stickles storage, what a great idea. I have to admit I am gradually reducing mine to various clears, gold platinum and silver as these are the ones I use most. Have a good week, love n hugs Cindy xx #11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im late again, sorry. Loving the draw sized storage for the sticklers etc, now that’s a great idea. Like you, the bulk of my collection is clear and glittery mediums and also, if I squint from where I’m sitting, I’m pretty sure I don’t have orange or greens actually! Those Lindy powders are really very versatile aren’t they, I do like the collection you used, makes a great showcase for them. Hope on his next home run that you get to kick back for more than two card sessions! Away to watch the vid, I love ‘em!

    ReplyDelete