Wednesday, August 31, 2022

WOYWW #691

 Good morning, friends.

Before I forget (because I have short term memory as I age, apparently) Someone was dong a flip book last week and I promised to post a link to a YouTube video by Natasha at Treasure Books. This is her tutorial I've followed:

https://youtu.be/cadOAahftcM

I had also said I'd post something for someone else but didn't write it down so if that was you, please remind me and I'll get it put in next week, I promise. I'll write it down this time lol.

The desk is a bit of a mess this morning... well two desks actually. They're both part of the same work table, just different sections.

The first (main) part of the worktable you're used to seeing:


I've set the bee journals aside til tomorrow. Today is all about working on the G45 challenge. I spent some time last night unpacking a laundry basket full of stuff I've ordered from SpectrumArtCreations over the past few months. Part of which was this family album and the Stamperia molds there in the center.  I also unearthed a clam shell box of my black bling just in case I need that for the G45 project.

I was inspired by THIS post from Tim Holtz maker Jan Hobbins. She made a December Daily vignette box tray. I want to do one for a Spell A Day vignette. 

Next:

This is the ironing board platform on the end of my worktable. The photo box and the pile in front of it is what I might use in the G45 project... all Halloween related and various dies to go with their CHARMED collection.

Everything to the left on the actual platform and behind the box is the rest of what I unpacked out of the basket. Mostly paper pad collections and ephemera bits. I'll file those papers away today before I get started.

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

 Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly





6 comments:

  1. wow, lots of lovely goodies there Kelly. I look forward to seeing your Halloween themed project. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #15

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that vignette box project, checked the link out - what a lovely thing to have in your craft room or wherever! I hope you have fun making your own version of it - you sure are busy this week!!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly. Wow! That was quite a laundry basketful!! That vignette project is some work - you are going to be even more busy than usual!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved that vignette project, is it like an Advent calendar? Yours, obviously, is for Halloween. Such a great idea. I haven’t got started on thinking about Halloween yet, but I do think that is a great idea. Happy WOYWW. Angela #17

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowzer what a lot going on...look forward to seeing lots of finished projects! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kelly you're not the only one that forgets things, I have loads of lists of jobs I must do and can forget things in minutes but I really believe we have so many things that we are thinking about that we can easily forget stuff. Sometimes it'a just distractions too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete