Monday, August 29, 2022

MAKE IT MAIL IT MONDAY - August Paper Pumpkin

Good morning, everyone!

I finally made time to pop open a current paper pumpkin and so glad I did. Aside from the florals and bee theme, they included free honeycomb foil laser cuts I can add to the bee journals!  Journals, which I intend to finish this week!

Here's a shot of the instruction sheet:

This kit will make nine cards and the envelopes are GORGEOUS! Everything has the 'look' of having been created on watercolor paper. If you missed out on this kit, I'm so sorry for you. If the items come up on a kit in the future, I'll be sure to let you know because I'll probably be buying a refill for myself.

I made one of each of the three cards. 

For the first one, the flowers to the left as well as the sunflower and the sentiment strip are all raised on dimensionals. So are the bees. They gave us the sunflower base as a die cut. All I had to do was use the stamp set to stamp the sunflower, the center and the sentiment:


Card number two was the simplest of the three. The only stamping required was for the sentiment. Everything was just die cut and layered with dimensionals and glue dots!



I loved this. The honeycomb and the florals are all one piece. just adhere with four glue dots to the card base. The bees and the sentiment mat were attached with dimensionals. I just had to stamp on the sentiment mat then adhere.

Seriously, if you want quick cards or projects, Paper Pumpkin is the way to go! With the exception of the stamps and inks (included) you don't have any leftovers unless you want to go out on your own journey and do your own thing.  So you are not adding a lot of bulk to your already bulging craft supplies.

The stamp sets are created exclusively for Paper Pumpkin.

I think the September kit will have something to do with Halloween Treat containers of some sort. Remember, you must subscribe before September 10th to get in on the mailing.
Demonstrators don't even know what the kit will actually contain. We are surprised when we get our box just like you are! Once you subscribe, the kit usually arrives around the 21st of the month.  Please use the link below to subscribe and join the fun with me!


https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2166634

I have my Make It Mail It video up. You can watch in real time how I put the three cards together:


I'll be back tomorrow with a short Tim Holtz haul video and talk about the next project I'll be working on - that is due FRIDAY!

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly













 

No comments:

Post a Comment