Tuesday, August 30, 2022

HAUL TIME - Tim Holtz + G45 Project

 Good morning, everyone!

I'm deep in cleaning mode today and finishing the bee journals - finally! Will have them to show on Friday.

In the mean time, here's my latest haul video. All about Timmy! I usually order his new Halloween stuff and this year is no exception. The only difference is instead of ordering through Simon Says, I caught an excellent 40% off Sale at JoAnn's plus $2.99 flat rate shipping! Whooo Hooo! JoAnn stores are the only brick n mortar to carry his line this year.

I have more coming as I've put in an order through Spectrum Art Creations during a LIVE sale. They'll have more on Saturday - yay!!! There's still a couple of things I'm missing.  PLUS I think I'll find some at the 75% off sale at Hobby Lobby this week. I have a good idea from one of the managers when to expect the mark down. Their truck just got there yesterday and they are short staffed. So there will be a second Timmy haul video in the future.

In the mean time, here's where I'm at so far:

I also have a Graphic 45 challenge that I want to enter. I'm pushing for end of day on Thursday. I got the idea from Jan Hobbins' December Daily box. She is one of Tim's makers and I just love the idea of a vignette box with the file tabs for each day.  You can see her game plan HERE.  I want to do one using the Graphic 45 CHARMED collection. 

I'll be back on Friday to show off the bee journal as well as what will be going into my shop then I'm taking a couple of weeks off. We have company coming plus I'm thinking of a short get away before Bob goes back to work. 

Creative Blessings

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment